Indeed, the research articles span a wide range of area and of high quality.
- Understanding Phonics and the Teaching of Reading.
- Operator B.
- Oberon-2 Programming with Windows;
- The NEBI Yearbook 2003: North European and Baltic Sea Integration?
- Practitioners Guide to Emotion Regulation in School-Aged Children.
This is specially a must for researchers belonging to institutions with limited library facility and funding to subscribe scientific journals. They provide easy access to the latest research on a wide variety of issues.
Relevant and timely articles are made available in a fraction of the time taken by more conventional publishers. Articles are of uniformly high quality and written by the world's leading authorities.
Open access journals are very helpful for students, researchers and the general public including people from institutions which do not have library or cannot afford to subscribe scientific journals. The articles are high standard and cover a wide area. In this perspective, open access journals are instrumental in fostering researches and achievements.
- Lawful Order: A Case Study of Correctional Crisis and Reform (Current Issues in Criminal Justice)!
- AAP Research Notes on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology;
- The Creeping.
- Nanotechnology News – Latest Headlines!
- Anna Karenina (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition).
Open access journals offer a good alternative for free access to good quality scientific information. Many people from institutions which do not have library or cannot afford to subscribe scientific journals benefit of them on a daily basis. The articles are among the best and cover most scientific areas. The articles are of high quality and broad scope.
Applied Nanoscience [Springer]
This option opens several quite interesting possibilities to disseminate openly and freely new knowledge and even to facilitate interpersonal communication among scientists. The articles published in the open access journals are high quality and cover a wide range of fields. The papers published are of high quality after rigorous peer review and they are Indexed in: major international databases. I read Open Access journals to keep abreast of the recent development in my field of study.
The Open Nanoscience Journal
Researchers, faculty members, and students will be greatly benefited by the new journals of Bentham Science Publishers Ltd. Open URL Guidelines. Dhanya K.
- Hercule Poirot: The Complete Short Stories.
- VolumeIssue-3, | Research Journal of Nanoscience and Engineering.
- The Political Economy of Shopkeeping in Milan, 1886-1922 (Past and Present Publications).
Chandrasekharan and Cherupally Krishnan Krishnan Nair. Basanagowda M. Patil and Ashok A. Online First.
Current Issue. Previous Issues.
Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Products - Routledge
Editorial Board. Submit a Manuscript. Guide to Authors.